Friday 14 December 2012

Two Weeks From Now!

Exciting news!! 'The Seasons May Drift' a fantasy romance novel will be published on Friday the 28th of December 2012. The book will be available on that date for direct download, publisher links and other info will be made available on the day.

So keep your eyes peeled!

Further updates via Twitter will be made regards the progress of the book at random intervals.

Next year, First off the press will be the much anticpated and long awaited publication of 'Gossamer Wings and Other Things' and the non-fiction book 'Scenes from a Journey.'

Other books and an audio version of my first book 'The Promise' will also be pubished.

______

As a further note. I have actually written the end of 'The Seasons May Drift/' I know from other writers it generally isn't the thing to do. But I had one of those moments, when I saw how it would end!! It fits in perfectly with how the story transpires. For me just means, the book has an ending, so it is just sorting out the rest of it. 

I have editing to commence once the deadline for completion of the book, 22nd of December, is passed and I have my novel done. So between the 22nd and the 27th I have editing to do. 

I am happy with how this book is turning out. It is my first novel and my first fantasy romance book.  Next year there will be another romance book, of which I already have the title, idea of the story and the first paragraph written. All this will be revealed next year.

______
                      
                
             “Fill your paper with the breathings of your heart.” - William Wordsworth


                                                        
 


No comments: