Sunday 2 December 2012

Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! Well almost!


Well isn't it about time I wrote something on my blog!!  I have been busy with writing away on my fantasy romance novel 'The Seasons May Drift' which is due out later this month. I still have a good bit to go, in other words about 30k words has to be done yet, not to mention editing!

I am pleased at how the novel is turning out. I just hope when I have it published that people will enjoy it and re read it time and again.  This will be my first published novel and one which is very important to me. 

For 2013 there will be the long awaited publication of 'Gossamer Wings and Other Things'  plus a non- fiction book, 'Scenes from a Journey.'  An audio version of 'The Promise',  a novel later in the year and a fantastic childrens book, all yet to come! 


                                          More news and updates very soon.

                                                               ******                

                         “Whether or not you write well, write bravely” Bill Stout



 



No comments: