Thursday 27 December 2012

Almost here!

Well I have been busy as much as I can on my first to be published book 'The Seasons May Drift'  a fantasy romance novel. Publication day is tomorrow the 28th of December 2012.

A little summary of the storyline: A woman who wishes for love, falls for a man who isn't all he appears to be!  What is the deep secret he wants to keep from her? What will happen? Will she find out? What then? He has a deep secret, one that will either ultimately destroy the relationship or make this a love beyond the universe, beyond a lifetime!

I am currently editing the book and getting it ready for publication. I really hope you will enjoy this book, the story. I am a novice in that is it my first novel  and I do have a long ways to go before I am completely confident with my writing, but nevertheless, this book is very important to me as it is dedicated to someone who has always remained very special and close to my heart.


I will post publishers links and other info tomorrow. 


Trailer for 'The Seasons May Drift'    (NB: clicking on the video link will open up a new window)
http://vimeo.com/49423222



'Writing a novel is like driving a car at night. You can only see as far as your headlights, but you can make the whole trip that way' - E. L Doctorow












No comments: