Wednesday 30 May 2012

Rambling Write Now!

Enjoying writing my next book. Also working on promo video for same. 
Other work is going great so far, including collaborative book project..
There are some exciting things in the next couple of months.

                                                                        ***
Rambles a bit ...

I guess I never imagined I would end up writing, yes I wrote poems and short stories when I was kid, but my dreams then were more on dance and writing always came second place, but it was always there. Just because my dream was then a career in dance and the theatre world, did not deter me from having a good scribble. I used to write about dance and do notation, but it was usually very formal rigid stuff! 

I never was a kid with the dream of having my book published, that came later, but it was there too nonetheless. I feel so much like, I have loads of stories to get out there, but thing is, I do not stick to one or two genres, but there are some I will not be venturing into! Nuff said!


I'm really so blessed to know such wonderful, caring and helpful indie authors, I won't name names as I don't want to go down the favouritism route, but you know who you are and if you don't then, don't worry about it. 

 Love the fact that my writings are getting out there and are being read. It is such a joy to know that.
Thank you to everyone who downloaded my books so far. I appreciate it.


Cheers
Jess                                                               

                                                                       ***

'When I first started writing, I was in advertising at the time, I was doing most of my writing on weekends. I had studied most of the other series heroes and I figured it would be fun for mine to be different and put him in and around water. So I dreamed up Dirk Pitt.' - Clive Cussler