Saturday 13 July 2013

'Times Hearts' is now published!

News

'Times Hearts' is now published. It is a small collection of short stories/mini novellas of romance and relationships from contemporary to historic to fantasy.

This is the first edition of three.I hope you will enjoy it every bit as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

To grab your free copy here is a link to download direct from the publishers:

 https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/336163

In other news, I will be undertaking my re-edit of my first novel  'The Seasons May Drift' in about a week. I have designed a new cover for it, which will be made public soon.


                                                              ***************

                  'You can't write about something you haven't felt, done or imagined!'  - Unknown

No comments: