Wednesday 9 April 2014

The Pages Turn

Note that the FREE eBook Covers are up on this blog. All are still currently available details via top tab on this blog.

Since completing the e-covers., I have gone back to working on my next novel, which is slowly taking shape. Still researching and taking notes. The story is unwinding very gradually.  A short preview will of the novel will be available later this year. Publication is either late this year or early 2015. I am not rushing this book nor am I a book mill.

That's the thing I do not understand how some people can churn our books like switching on a conveyor belt and et voila! I still do not know how they do this! In another blog post I mentioned about how some authors just never seem to be off the Internet. They're always there on social networking sites, yet manage to be a book mill at the same time! It is quite possible they may have someone else to write on those sites, who knows!

For my next book I intend to take as long as I need with it. I am taking care of the story as it is one that I have always wanted to write since I was 17 but never got to do so, until now.  I have no title for it nor any cover, these will come much later. This is the first time for me this has happened, writing a book without having the title or the cover first!

It will all be worth the wait in the end.


 Next blog topic is the  'one poem/one short story 'book'




            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The unread story is not a story; it is little black marks on wood pulp. The reader, reading it, makes it live: a live thing, a story.- Ursula K. Le Guin

No comments: