- Book Selection Box - Indie Book Reviews (Updated)
- The Romantic Poets/Writers Column
- In Conversation With Series - Author Interviews
- Promotional Book Trailer Movie Park
- My Books Reviewed
- Antiquarian and Obscure Books
- Writing Competitons
- Coming Soon!
- Facebook Page
- Indie Author News, Views, Ideas and Freebies
- Have Your Say - Guest Blog Post Column
Monday, 29 July 2013
Rainy days and edits!
Since I have published my last book, I have been re-editing my previous book and first novel,
'The Seasons May Drift.'
I'm hoping that this will be completed by this Wednesday as that is when I will publish the new cover design for the book. If is not completed by then it will be by the weekend at the latest.
I have been sitting out in my little sheltered garden, while it has been raining. Where I sit is covered from the rain and it is lovely to write outside in such weather.. It seems to provide a certain serenity about it that inspires me to put pen to paper in the creation of new material, Sunny days also inspire me but different moods of writing with each element of weather! I wonder if you find it to be the same for you?!
“What I like in a good author is not what he says, but what he whispers.” - Logan Pearsall Smith