Friday 5 April 2013

Writing and Research

News and Updates

'Times Hearts' is my next book. It is a compliation of short stories of romance and relationships, both contemporary and historical. The book is coming along nicely. Still lots to be done. I am not sure about making a trailer for this book, as I have done so with my other books. 'Times Hearts' will be published on the 5th of June this year.

I have lots of research to undertake for an historical romance novel to be published sometime in 2014 or  possibly early 2015. I do have a title for the book already but will not make it available until I have a cover designed and a good amount of the novel written. This will be my biggest novel and challenge to date. I am looking at possibly 80,000 words or more.

I will also be re editing 'The Seasons May Drift' as I am not really happy with it overall. Just needs some adjustments, tweaks, etc, I hope to have this completed sometime in the summer.

'Scenes from a Journey' writing will recommence about August with publication in September or October.

The audio version of  my first published book 'The Promise' will be recorded sometime during the summer/early autumn. Publication to be determined.

                                                                ********

'Great is the art of beginning, but greater is the art of ending.' - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow






2 comments:

kerry said...

Hi Jess,

Just letting you know that I have enjoyed following your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Find out more about the award by visiting the post on my blog where I have nominated you and linked back to your blog.
http://www.minetoavenge.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/liebster-blog-award-mark-2_2161.html

WriterReads said...

Hello Kerry,

Thank you so very kindly for the nomination. I have read your article about it and I see what is involved, unfortunately at this moment I do not have the time to be able to do what is required for it.

I wish to thank you so much and I am glad you enjoy my little blog.
All the best with your work.

Kind regards,

Jess :)