Saturday 9 February 2013

Fundraising and Book Writing!

Multitasking Ahoy!

As of this moment, I am multitasking, writing my book, whilst fundraising on twitter and trying to assist three friends with different projects!

My Fundraising for Pancreatitis Research at Liverpool University Hosptial.

Firstly, I will start with my fundraising as that is quite important to me. I am running in this years Flora Women's Mini Marathon on 3rd of June 2013.

Each year I have taken part in this marathon, I raise funds for charities/causes close to my heart. This years charity is even closer to my heart, the reason is a very dear close friend, Carl Cropley, passed away unexpectedly last year from pancreatitis, so it seemed very appropriate that I should raise funding for research into pancreatitis. So for this years marathon and in Carl's memory I hope to raise £3,000 for  Pancreatitis Research at Liverpool University Hosptial.

I would appreciateyour support in helping me achieve my target. Please click on the 'JustGiving' Sponsor Me' badge to the right of my blog, just under my profile. It will take you directly to the fundraising page. Please note that any money you donate goes directly to the hospital research and not to me. So you are giving directly to them.

Or just click this link http://www.justgiving.com/hopeforcure

I know times are tough but please give what you can afford, it all helps at the end of the day.
Thank you so much
Jess x

________________________________________________

Writing News



I am currently working on the long awaited 'Scenes from a Journey'  a non-fiction book
which will be a cross between recounting my travels, childhood vacations, and a tourist guide. The book is in its first draft stage. Publication is likely to be April, but will keep you informed if this changes.

I am also starting my first draft of a surprise book entitled 'Times Hearts' a compilation of short stories.

More details soon.






                                                     *****************

                                
                  'I have dreamed in my life, dreams that have stayed with me, even after
                                         and changed my ideas' - Emily Bronte



No comments: