Monday 3 September 2012

Theme to Write!

I am guessing that most of you may wonder at the change in design of my blog. My blog background and banner is just a hint at what my next book is about only hint though mind you!! It is or may not be what you may think it is!!

I have lots to do over the next few weeks as I am working to a deadline! So have been getting my skates on!

Next blog post will be later today or tomorrow!

                                                            **************

'I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done!'.- Stephen Wright

2 comments:

T.Pittman said...

Well, love the blog design, though it's too late at night for me to venture guesses at what your book may be. Much luck on the deadline and with all of your writing. :)

WriterReads said...

Thank you so much I am at least half way through with writing my new novel!So it is well on its way! Best of luck with all your books too. Jess :)