- Book Selection Box - Indie Book Reviews (Updated)
- The Romantic Poets/Writers Column
- In Conversation With Series - Author Interviews
- Promotional Book Trailer Movie Park
- My Books Reviewed
- Antiquarian and Obscure Books
- Writing Competitons
- Coming Soon!
- Facebook Page
- Indie Author News, Views, Ideas and Freebies
- Have Your Say - Guest Blog Post Column
Saturday, 11 August 2012
One has to marvel at the dream like big picture they encapsulate in their books. We all have this capacity to bring out the most amazing, fantasy worlds and peoples, in a very realistic and believeable way that we are drawn in and our minds paint this imaginary worlds and we see it much like a movie in the mind.
Imagination is a bigger than space or galaxies, it is limitless! Inspiration is the hardest part but once obtained we can go where only dreams allow..that is why books are such wonderment and have been so for centuries. They allow us to journey without leaving our seat!
'The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you'll go'. - Dr. Seuss
I am still writing away on my next book 'The Season's May Drift' which will be out later this year, Work on a new video promo trailer for the book has just begun, release date for trailer will be announced. A second book will be published later this year or early next year.