Friday 11 May 2012

Write ....right!

I have been busy over the past couple of days, hence no blog update yesterday, with my writings and designing book covers.

I currently have four books in tow at the moment, which is a mad massive undertaking but each are going along nicely at the moment. They are as follows and in no particular order:

A funtastic fantasy adventure series of two books. The writing on the first instalment is underway.

A collaborative project with another author is going well but slow. It is a fantasy adventure novel.

Romanctic fiction  - one of two books planned.   Work is progressing well on this. Compiling is still taking place.

Children's novel. This is already well underway. It is aimed at children aged 9 and up.

It's all go and I am delighted to say that my other published books are doing well and I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has read or downloaded my books. I do hope that you have/will enjoy them as I had writing them. Thank you.

                                                                               ***

 “I've sold another story, darlings,” she said; “the one about the King of the Mussels, so there'll be buns for tea. You can go and get them as soon as they're ready. - 'The Railway Children' by Edith Nesbit