Friday 22 June 2012

Moments & Back to Writing!

 Moments

Allo, well it has been a very difficult past few weeks, with the deaths of two friends within the space of a week of each other. It came as a double blow, devastating, particularly Carl Cropleys death, was the toughest after the loss of my mum a few years ago.

Life is never easy and time may heal all wounds, but one can never forget what we have in our hearts.
Sometimes, the road is long and the horizon unclear, all we have is now, the moment. So tell the people who you love and care for how you feel about them and give them a great big hug.





---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back to writing

I will be returning to writing my next book, hopefully next week. I intend to bring out two more freebies! Yes two more free books! I do not know as yet any publication dates or when I will have the promo videos for them sorted and published.  Notices will be posted as soon as possible.
Other interesting news soon too.


No comments: