Monday 28 January 2013

Hello to 'Gossamer Wings and Other Things'

Almost published

Later today my next book 'Gossamer Wings and Other Things' will be published. It is a beautiful little book and I am delighted with how it has turned out.

I also have made a promotional trailer for the book. https://vimeo.com/58283424

The book will be available shortly and you can download it for yourself or give it as a gift to someone you love for Valentines Day or anytime of the year or you can give it as a gift to a friend.

Work on the following book will commence later in the week. It is expected that the non-fiction book  'Scenes from a Journey' will be available sometime in April.

                                                             **********

“I love writing. I love the swirl and swing of words as they tangle with human emotions.” 
                               -   James A Michener   


No comments: